Business Development Executive (based in Kuala Lumpur)
Kuala Lumpur /
Business Development /
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Executive, you will:-
- Acquire, manage and grow the partnership with merchants from the food and beverage, lifestyle or the retail industries.
- Source leads of merchants that are potentially attractive to Fave's consumers.
- Construct, pitch and negotiate offers/deals that meet expectations of merchants, customers and Fave.
- Be the point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts or merchants.
**This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results.
- Highly motivated and goal-driven individual
- 1-2 years of working experience in sales or related field is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- An ability to relate to both merchants and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties
- Proactive, go-getter with great attention to details