Country General Manager
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
This role is based out of our headquarters in Jakarta, where you will lead Indonesia business together with our fun, driven, and diverse business leaders in Indonesia.
As Country GM for Indonesia, you will:
- Develop and drive the right business strategies to further grow the business and market leadership for Fave in Indonesia
- Work closely with the regional team to strategically build the company’s brand and business strategies across the region
- Oversee day-to-day business operations of Fave in Indonesia
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing and people related priorities
- Build up the company by attracting, recruiting, and developing talents
- Communicate and embody the company’s vision and values
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization to achieve overall company’s goals
- Maintain and create good business relationship with stakeholders such as strategic partners, bank, media, others
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management, preferably in startup industry in Indonesia
- Previous experience in managing P&L of a set up/market
- Expert in processing and analysing complex data
- Strong business sense and ability to articulate and plan complex analysis to a wide range of audiences
- Entrepreneur mindset with hands-on and a can-do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the Indonesian market, and deep understanding of startup industry in Indonesia
- Translating and execute these insights into actionable business plans to drive results required
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia - writing, listening and speaking
- Proven sales, operational and technical track record
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiatives
- Ability to see big picture and good with details at the same time