Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are making cashless rewarding for consumers and merchants in the Southeast Asia region. We are not just another tech startup. We survived the first year, pivoted our business in the second year, and recently raised USD 20 million Series B, and now we want you to join our engineering team expansion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a company, we are focusing on growth. You would use us as a vehicle for you to grow. When you grow, we will grow with you.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior QA Automation Engineer whose primary role is to design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. You will build an automation framework from scratch and own the whole automation process.
Our team is working on Ruby and Elixir for our backend applications, React.js for frontend and Swift, Java and Kotlin for mobile. We run everything in AWS and GCP. Although our technologies are not limited to these technologies, hope this overview gives you some understanding of the work that we do.
As Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Write, execute, and monitor automated test suites. Design automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining the priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Design documentation for automated processes. Be responsible for monitoring results, logging defects, and validation of defect fixes.
- Create a robust automation framework ensuring scalability and reusability, and for maintaining a testing infrastructure that can be applied to multiple environments.
- Propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- Responsible for researching, recommending, and implementing tools to increase automation on the project. You will be expected to proactively introduce innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into the overall development processes.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Experience in Software Testing with automation. Ability write code for automating testing processes.
- Good experience in leading test automation; has in-depth framework knowledge of at least one framework, combined with solid theoretical knowledge about test methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience about agile testing and working in a scrum team.
- Experience in handling different kinds of testing: end-to-end testing, compatibility tests, device testing, test automation, smoke test etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required for this position.