Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Growth Planner focusing on deal packaging & merchandising to join us.
As a Growth Planner, you will:
- Strengthen deal packaging knowledge for the business development team.
- Be owning the deal packaging approvals & lead management process.
- Support the merchandising process in maximising conversion on app and web by displaying the best deals and marketing banners.
- Provide regular quantitative and qualitative reporting on deals pipeline.
- Communicate and distribute information across teams regarding deals packaging, deals management process and also upcoming campaigns.
- Have great attention to details, meticulous and organised.
- Data drive mindset and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too.