Senior UI/UX Designer
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will:-
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site-maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for mobile app and desktop / mobile web.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Carry user interface design projects through the design and development cycle.
- Actively engaging in user-centered design practices to inform design decisions.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Work with technology and business teams within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid knowledge in user-centered design and mobile best practices with a strong flair for good art and design.
- Passion for making high-quality mobile and web products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it.
- At least 5 years of UI/UX design experience, must have experience in mobile UI/UX.
- Must be creative, innovative, organised, efficient, detail-oriented, able to multitask and hungry to continuously learn and evolve.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an advantage, pro with Sketch.