Human Resource Internship
The Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
The Fave working environment enables you to be hands on and gain exposure to relevant experience in building a venture. Our fast-paced startup style also ensures endless learning and growth opportunities. We are looking for recent graduates or current students who have a strong desire to be part of a team that's transforming how we access fitness classes and activities.
What will you do:
- Work with the fabulous People Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
- You’ll learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
- Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
- Attending career fairs and any recruitment related events
- Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
- You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
- Assist with admin-related matters such as access cards for new hires, car park applications, claims.
- Plan and organize events and our monthly town halls
- You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
- Great communication skills
- Healthy sense of humor
- Details oriented and high in discipline
- Ready to work and play 24/7
- Positive attitude