We are making cashless rewarding for consumers and merchants in the Southeast Asia region. We are not just another tech startup. We survived the first year, pivoted our business in the second year, and recently raised USD 20 million Series B, and now we want you to join our engineering team expansion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a company, we are focusing on growth. You would use us as a vehicle for you to grow. When you grow, we will grow with you.
As the IT Executive, you are the go-to person for Fave internal hardware and software needs. You provide the first line of support to ensure your team members can be efficient and effective. You troubleshoot, respond to requests and find solutions to technical challenges.
You work with external vendors and manage access control list for internal use. You are comfortable and love working with different devices and technologies.
As IT Executive, you will:
- Manage accounts and access control for internal and external services.
- Collaborate with vendors for software and hardware maintenance.
- The first line of support for technical related issues and requests.
- Manage and implement IT and Security policies and procedures.
- Plan and recommend new technology initiatives to improve internal efficiencies.
To be successful on this role, you need:
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting Linux, MacOS, Windows, Google Suite, networking, mobile, video conferencing, or voice technologies.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and multitasking skills.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Experience in technical writing, product documentation, online publishing, or technical blogging is an advantage.