Accounting and Finance Manager
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Manage all accounting operations across multiple entities in accordance to the regulations.
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Be in charge of the cash management and other treasury-related activities for the entities.
- Oversee the preparation, coordination and consolidation of monthly financials and reporting, with the supporting analyses.
- Manage monthly and quarterly financial forecasting process and supporting analysis.
- Manage the audit process and ensure the smooth closing of the group audit.
- Ensure compliance of external statutory requirements in relation to audit, taxation (i.e. GST) and company secretarial.
- Working with business owners for budgeting and cost management.
- Lead, supervise, and coach Accounting team
- Leadership Skills: proven experience with leading high performance and self-directed teams, team development, change facilitation.
- Business Skills: strategic thinking and execution, financial acumen, process management, operational decision making, management of multiple priorities.
- Communication Skills: proactively build positive relationships among team members and related functions, good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Personal Attributes: intellectual capacity, championer of diversity, result-driven
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related professional qualifications (i.e. ACCA, CPA/CMA)
- At least 6+ years of overall combined
- Big 4 Audit (min. 2 years) and commercial experience in a similar position, preferably with a MNC company
- Regional exposure will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GST
- Resourceful with strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command in English
- Proactive approach to problem solving.