Internship - Partner Operations - Jakarta
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
We are expecting you to:
- Conducting due diligence for all external partner contracts
- Ensuring accuracy of information, deal agreement and opportunity.
- Ensuring that every contract page has been signed by both Sales Representatives and Merchants
- Ensuring that the information listed on the contract tallies up with the same opportunity listed on the CRM system.
- Maintain contract database and reporting
- Work closely across business development, partner management and city planning teams.
What are we looking for:
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset
- Ability to grow and learn in challenging and fast-paced environment
- Be proficient in Excel / Google Spreadsheet
- Immediate (min. 3 months commitment)