Internship- Marketing (Partnership)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
- Prefer with experience with coordination and execution
- Understand the e-commerce nature and activities
- Take initiative and able to do project management
- Work on coordination and execution on strategic partnerships with the major Banks, Telcos, Brands, Media in Malaysia
- Assist beauty & partnership lead rive new customer acquisition, app installs, payments evolution and brand awareness via special projects with third parties
- Liaise with external parties and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of cross-marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Graphic design and Campaign teams for creating best in class marketing material for Fave Channels
- Coordinate with other teams to create tracking links and vouchers for partners and to check the same before partner roll out
- Gather and analyse competitor's data and monitor their Partnership Marketing activities
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Drive campaign execution and keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular campaigns and partnerships sales reports