Marketing Specialist (CRM)
Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Our team in Kuala Lumpur is growing! We're looking for a Marketing Specialist (CRM) to join us!
- Manage the full customer retainment cycle, from acquiring to converting users to active, loyal customers.
- Improve the performance of direct marketing, including email marketing and push-notifications across the Asian-Pacific geography.
- CRM Campaign Development & Optimization. Optimize existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant a/b testing of subject lines, click thru, time of send, & content.
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics.
- Track and analyze daily, weekly, & monthly KPI’s, report recommendations & summaries. Email these data to executive team.
- Work closely with business development, customer service, product management and design teams.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Stay on top of the industry’s best practices and new capabilities
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing online consumer products and services. Email and mobile marketing are preferred.
- Strong leadership skill set.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Written and spoken English fluency.
- A “hustler’s” attitude.
- An articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly