Online Ordering Business Manager
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for Online Ordering Business Manager to join us to grow the online ordering segment of Fave.
As a Online Ordering Business Manager, you will:
- To drive online ordering (table ordering and takeaway) through from initial concept to delivery.
- Develop a detailed project plan and responsible for the scaling of the business.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operations of the project.
- Oversee end-to-end delivery (solution, implementation, support).
- Work with the Business Development teams to ensure a great GTM strategy to drive adoption rate among merchants and businesses.
- Set up and execute a user research process and collect & analyse user feedback to drive continuous product improvement.
- Work with the product and engineering team to continuously enhance the features of our online ordering product for both our merchants and customers.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following:
- To drive, to own and achieve top line metrics.
- Has experience driving and owning a business vertical, preferably within the online food ordering/delivery or F&B space.
- Strong in analytics, structured, solution-minded and data-driven.
- Practical experience in the area of consumer apps and technology are nice to have.
- High drive for understanding and meeting end-users needs.
- Strong communication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy professional with excellent time management skills.