Business Development Executive (Retail)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Business Development Executive to join us.
As a Business Development Executive (Retail), you will:
- Acquire and manage the relationships with retail merchants
- Source for retail Partners that are potentially attractive to customers
- Manage the business growth of your merchants
- Pitch and close deals that will be featured on Fave
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet the expectations of partners, customers, and Fave
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results
- Proactive go-getter, with great attention to detail
- Able to relate to both partners and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills and love meeting new people
- Highly motivated, positive and cheerful personality
- 2-3 years of sales experience are preferred, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too
- E-Commerce, Retail or Events and Expo experience is a plus