Senior Software Engineer (PHP/Laravel)
We are making cashless rewarding for consumers and merchants in the Southeast Asia region. We are not just another tech startup. We survived the first year, pivoted our business in the second year, and recently raised USD 20 million Series B, and now we want you to join our engineering team expansion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a company, we are focusing on growth. You would use us as a vehicle for you to grow. When you grow, we will grow with you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Develop and maintain our existing PHP Laravel-based RESTful API
- Develop & integrate application systems and prepare user documentation.
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Record all the development work into the ticket system.
- Be involved in the software testing and quality assurance when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- At least 4 years of software development experience in Laravel framework or any PHP framework (MVC) & Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing add-on or plugin;
- Possess strong skills in Object-Oriented design, problem analysis, solving, database design and management, project documentation;
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Advantage, if have any knowledge for ruby on rails.