Internship - Graphic Design (Editorial) - KL
You will be:
- Committing 3-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern.
- Assigned to intern with a specific team that requires the skills/knowledge your have.
- Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up.
- Learning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking.
- Having a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Background in Graphic Design.
- Photoshop, Illustrator proficiency
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- A Mac laptop.
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.