Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Our team in Jakarta is growing! We're looking for a Finance Executive to join us!
- Assist with preparation and control of company's projects and budgets Check and verify documents on back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review.
- Handle dispute payment with merchant, if any.
- Maintain and monitoring bank transaction on daily basis.
- Maintain communication and any relationship with bank.
- Develop financial reports and assist with the analysis of financial and economic date.
- Prepare vouchers and commitment forms for the computerized system and input regularized advances into the system.
- Prepared Audit documents and promptly responded to the Audit queries.
- Prepared monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and taken proactive/corrective actions on the deviations.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification Professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA)
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of audit experience or in e-commerce.
- Resourceful with strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command in English
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, ability to work with Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Flexible person ready to work in a fast-paced regional startup