Internship - Business Development (Penang)
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for full-time interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: rewards and mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
- This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with Fave’s Business Development team.
- Your job scope involves pre-sales and sales activities
- You will be engaging with merchants (cafes, restaurants, spas, etc) pitching over the phone and inviting them to join Fave platform
- Your job scope will mainly involve talking to businesses on the phone, setting appointments and invitations to Fave info sessions.
- Time to time you will get to go on-ground promotion at Fave partner locations, giving demos and training to Fave merchants’ service staff, and promoting Fave to new customers.
- This role is perfect for those who love to be out and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
- You must have grit and be very hard working.
- A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary.
- These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
- You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Must have strong communication skills in English