Head of Business Development (National)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Head of Business Development (National) to join us.
As a Head of Business Development (National), you will:
- Provides proactive leadership, training, coaching, mentor-ship and supports to the Key Accounts Managers team.
- Manage the team's performance and take necessary steps to ensure team's development.
- Foster result-oriented and values-driven team culture.
- Determine and identify sales opportunity to acquire, manage and build strategic relationships with national and multi-chained restaurants or partners, in order to achieve the short and long term sales objectives together with the team.
- Develop sales strategies by understanding the latest market trends and insights.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional teams on sales strategies, marketing and campaign initiatives.
- Minimum 6 years of working experiences in Sales preferably within e-Commerce, mobile payment, O2O, IT or Technology space.
- Proven leadership skills with a minimum of 3 years of experience in leading a sales team.
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate business opportunities and relevant market.
- Good with data and analytics
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.