Internship - Performance Marketing - KL
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Performance Marketing Intern, you will:
- Be part of a lean team that manages the largest budget in the company while ensuring sustainable returns.
- Support management of search and display campaigns including creative testing and daily reporting through platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Criteo.
- Explore and evaluate new paid channels and emerging technologies.
- Understand the type of Fave users and target various audiences based on their interests and behaviours.
- Stay current with digital marketing techniques, follow B2B trends and implement these within the business model of the company.
To be successful on this role, here’s what you need:
- Recent graduate or juniors/senior pursuing a degree in marketing or related business field.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and dealing with plenty of numbers.
- Strong interpersonal, written and creative communication skills in English (Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus).
- Can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Can commit to work ~20 hours per week.
- Coding skills (Python, SQL) a strong plus.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, has a passion to learn and grow in the digital advertising space.