Internship - Performance Marketing - KL
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Performance Marketing Intern, you will:
- Be part of a lean team that manages the largest budget in the company while ensuring sustainable returns.
- Support management of search and display campaigns including creative testing and daily reporting through platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Criteo.
- Explore and evaluate new paid channels and emerging technologies.
- Understand the type of Fave users and target various audiences based on their interests and behaviours.
- Stay current with digital marketing techniques, follow B2B trends and implement these within the business model of the company.
To be successful on this role, here’s what you need:
- Recent graduate or juniors/senior pursuing a degree in marketing or related business field.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and dealing with plenty of numbers.
- Strong interpersonal, written and creative communication skills in English (Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus).
- Can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Can commit to work ~20 hours per week.
- Coding skills (Python, SQL) a strong plus.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, has a passion to learn and grow in the digital advertising space.