Performance Marketing Associate
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As our Performance Marketing Associate you will be:
- Overseeing, managing, reporting on, optimising and handling the Company’s digital marketing assets and campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEM , SMM, display advertising and other digital media.
- Ensuring the digital marketing campaigns, whether search engine marketing or social media are consistently engaging, optimised with high conversions
- Maintaining a digital marketing budget efficiently and intelligently
- Devising impactful digital marketing strategies on all marketing channels together with country manager, regional and local marketing teams
- Monitoring SEO performance and making recommendations along with the SEO team
- Advising on the conversions, engagement of digital marketing initiatives and providing suggestions on improvement
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Expert technical skills and in-depth understanding of digital marketing particularly Google and Facebook marketing (SEM)
- High technical skill in SEO, content marketing, email marketing
- Keen interest in copyright, advertising and branding
- Excellent copywriting skills
- High technical understanding and analysis ability for email marketing, google analytics, facebook analytics and other analytics tools for digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and data driven in decision making
- Good understanding of offline and online marketing techniques, user behaviour, user experience, social media marketing
- Capable of understanding digital marketing analytics and providing useful analysis
- Diligent, responsible, hard working, good communication abilities and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing or communications