Business Development (F&B), Team Lead
Kuala Lumpur /
Business Development /
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Team Lead (F&B), you will:-
- Develop sales strategies to grow the F&B vertical.
- Determine and identify sales opportunity to acquire, manage and build strategic relationships with potential merchants & partners, in order to achieve the short and long term sales objectives together with the team.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional teams on sales strategies, marketing and campaign initiatives.
- Lead, support, train and develop a top notch team of Business Development/Sales individuals based in Klang Valley.
- Foster a result-oriented and values-driven team culture.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in sales preferably in F&B related segment, e-commerce, mobile payments
- Proven leadership skills with minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience leading a team
- Strong data & analytical skills with great attention to details
- Solid communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, strategise and evaluate key drivers of the business together with the team