Regional Financial Controller
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Regional Financial Controller
- Spearhead and oversee the whole financial reporting and analysis for Group operations including active oversight in monthly, quarterly, yearly budget submission, cash flow forecasting, treasury management, financial controls, reporting, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, tax, compliance, statutory compliance etc.
- Review, suggest and ensure all finance and accounting processes, procedures and policies improvements continually and ensure necessary financial and internal controls are well established to support a growing business.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, auditors, bankers, operations, sales and marketing, regional finance & accounting team etc.
- Oversee the development of regional projects support division, ensure procedures and policies are established and executed.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree with a professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
- At least 10 years of relevant finance/accounting experience working in fast paced environment within the technology/start-up industry.
- Experience in managing a team and multiple senior stakeholders (internal and external).
- Strong technical accounting skills and strong business acumen, able to drive process improvements.
- Extensive knowledge of Malaysia & corporate tax structure and regulations, has good understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.