Merchant Success Executive
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Merchant Success Executive, you will :
- Monitoring and driving FaveBiz signup conversion rate from the sign up to complete business set up by understanding merchant needs and providing guidance.
- Activating merchants to help them to move to first transaction and more transactions.
- Up-sell value added services that drives merchant loyalty and retention.
- Act as merchant FaveBiz advisor that will help businesses grow their revenue with Fave.
- Analyse data sets that will define opportunities, input and output goals of each merchant.
- Constant learning of the business' new products and evolvement to provide exceptional service level.
- 2-3 years experience in account management, sales, managing external stakeholders preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to engage with data.
- Good at building relationships and delivering top-notch service to merchants.
- Passionate about technology that can help small local businesses grow.
- Desired to work in a fast-paced environment and evolving team.
- Able to speak in multiple local languages is a plus.