FavePay Growth Planning Intern - Singapore
Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: rewards and mobile payments with Fave.
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for full-time interns to help us mobilise a revolution.
- This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with FavePay Growth and Operations team.
- Your job scope is a mixture of offline marketing and operations activities.
- You will spend your time working closely with a pioneering team, executing various marketing initiatives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Communicate with partners and convince them to participate in our campaigns, and liaise with them throughout the entire campaign period.
- Prepare weekly campaign schedules and ensure that campaigns planned meet internal KPIs.
- Analyze results of offline campaigns to identify high-performing locations and partners to maximize returns of future campaigns.
- Manage the allocation of promoters to various locations islandwide to support offline campaigns.
- Formulate and revise strategies used to acquire new users and increase transactions at campaign locations.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and execute new campaigns that can increase brand awareness and grow the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous, data-driven & analytical
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative to do one step further
- Able to articulate ideas well
- Works well in a fast-paced and dynamic team
Do email your CV to email@example.com, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.