At Fave, we focus on making cashless payments rewarding to millions of users across South East Asia. Our Consumer Product team is responsible for building the best customer experience for users to discover deals, pay seamlessly, and earn rewards.
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people(founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
This role is based out of our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, where you will work with fun, driven, and diverse teams of engineers, designers, product managers(and even sales and marketing folks).
Product Associate role at Fave is a blend of technical, creative, analytical, and leadership role in driving successful products or features from conception to completion. Throughout your time as a Product Associate, you will learn and grow at a tremendous pace through hands-on experience and one-on-one coaching from product leaders.
As a Product Associate you will:
- Lead the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest digital trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for engineering team to work on
- Scope and prioritise product requirements based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering, business and operations teams to implement new features and enhancements
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, up to 3 years of experience. Product/Data Analytics or Product Management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering is an advantage.
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviours
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma and ability to influence
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Good understanding of product management/development, preferably in the Digital space.