Want to join South East Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Our team in Jakarta is growing! We're looking for a CRM Manager to join us!
- Manage the full customer cycle, from acquiring to converting users to active, loyal customers.
- Improving the performance of direct marketing, including email marketing and push-notifications, across Asian-Pacific geographies.
- CRM Campaign Development & OptimizationOptimize existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant a/b testing of subject lines, click thru, time of send, & content
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Track and analyze daily, weekly, & monthly Email KPI’s & report recommendations & summaries to executive team
- Work closely with business development, customer service, product management and design teams.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Manage reporting of marketing plans and performance teams
- Stay on top of industry best practices and new capabilities
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in marketing online consumer products and services, email and mobile marketing is preferred
- Strong leadership skillset
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Written and spoken English fluency
- A ‘hustle’ attitudeAn articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly