Internship - Graphic Design (Marketing) - KL
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Graphic Designer Intern :
- Working with marketing team to design materials used for consumer marketing
- Committing 2-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern.
- Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up.
- Learning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking.
- Having a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works.
To be successful on this role:
- Background in Graphic Design.
- Photoshop, Illustrator proficiency
- Sketch proficiency is a bonus
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- A Mac Laptop.
During your internship,you'll get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is just a click away.