Head of Demand
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As the Head of Demand (Singapore), you will:
- Be responsible for driving growth from a demand perspective for the business of Fave Singapore.
- Co-own the overall country targets (GMV, GP and P&L).
- Plan and execute marketing promos, incentives and other key initiatives for weekly, monthly and quarterly planning cycles.
- Building & scaling new business models & markets. Chart out daily and weekly onsite campaigns to improve the overall conversions at category, sub category and merchant levels.
- Nurture partnerships to grow Fave's value offering for customers and merchants.
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive execution to achieve the overall Fave Singapore goals.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following:
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management.
- Expert in processing and analysing complex data.
- Strong business sense and ability to articulate and plan complex analysis to a wide range of audiences.
- Translate and execute these insights into actionable business plans to drive the results required to grow the business here in Singapore.
- Ability to see big picture and good with details at the same time.