Partner Management Executive (KFIT)
Want to be part of the fastest-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to make it easy to feel good everyday - Fave is a mobile and desktop app that allows you to discover and book fitness, beauty, and wellness activities around you.
We are now hiring a Partner Management Executive for KFIT, this role will be part of our dynamic team in KL.
We’ll need you to:
- Creatively identify new fitness classes and activities to be featured on Kfit.com
- Engage, consult and sign up local fitness providers (gyms, fitness studios and classes).
- Create a positive experience for the partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner
- Manage the relationship with exciting fitness providers.
- On-board new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their KFIT experience.
- Ensure that partners’ class schedules and availability are up-to-date
- Be the point of contact for all partners in your assigned region
- Troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with all internal teams
- Deliver regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal). Mandarin speaker is highly preferred.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Highly organised, confident, self motivated and persistent
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.