Internship - Human Resources - KL
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Human Resources Intern:
- Working with the fab People Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
- Learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
- Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
- Attending career fairs and any recruitment related events
- Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
- You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
- Assist with admin-related matters such as access cards for new hires, car park applications, claims.
- Plan and organize events and our monthly town halls
- You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
To be successful on this role:
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
- Great communication skills
- Healthy sense of humor
- Details oriented and high in discipline
- Ready to work and play 24/7
- Positive attitude
During your internship, you'll get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.