Human Resources Internship
We are looking for a Human Resources intern to support our team as our firm continues to expand. We need hard-working, energetic individuals that are excited about gaining business experience and being part of a winning team.
- Work with the fab People Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
- You’ll learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
- Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
- Attending career fairs and any recruitment related events
- Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
- You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
- Assist with admin-related matters such as access cards for new hires, car park applications, claims.
- Plan and organize events and our monthly town halls
- You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
- Great communication skills
- Healthy sense of humor
- Details oriented and high in discipline
- Ready to work and play 24/7
- Positive attitude
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.