The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are looking for a CRM Manager to lead our team who plans and deliver CRM strategies across the region to encourage customer retention and customer loyalty.
As a CRM Manager you will:
- Develop and lead strategy for customer journey to activate, engage and reactivate customers based on the data analysis and customer insights.
- Lead regional CRM team to execute CRM campaigns by segmenting customer groups and targeting them with the perfect message at the right time through the best channel.
- Own the budget allocation to different actions, with a clear allocation based on ROI and long-term retention.
- Work with leaders across Product, Growth Planning, Business Development and Strategy to drive growth for selling and cross-selling.
- Automate and optimize the CRM journey and implement a concise monitoring and reporting structure to track the progress of the campaigns at the regional level.
- Be on top of the customer journey and CRM trends and implement it within Fave.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
- As a CRM manager, you will be the contact point for to all CRM implementation teams across countries, GPs, BDs, Product, Engineering, Strategy. Collaboration across the board is crucial for the role.
- Minimum 5 years of total experience in related environment with at least 1-2 years managerial / lead experience.
- Having ninja data analytics skills to read, interpret, story-tell and prioritize data informed decisions is crucial.
- Strong game in communication from daily tactical actions to big picture.
- You should have proven track of record of a honey-badger spirit.
- Ability to inspire, mobilize and lead the team (including remote team).