Engineering - Developer Experience (DX)
Welcome to Fave. We are here to help local businesses to succeed and help everyone to live better, eat better. We are one of the fastest growing startups in South-east Asia. We started in 2015 as a fitness platform. We acquired three large lifestyle businesses in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. Now we are scaling it up like nobody business.
As a Developer Experience (DX) Engineer at Fave, you will be working closely with all other engineering teams to understand their development needs. You will be focusing on creative and innovative solutions to help team develop and ship code in better ways. To provide guidance to the Engineering team, you will be looking for latest trends in tools and other practices.
As a Developer Experience (DX) Engineer, you will:
- Support development teams to understand what information they need to accelerate processes or design solutions.
- Create and update tools used in the build and release pipeline.
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices.
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
- Maintain day to day operations of Production and Staging environments.
- Drive automation and reliability at all levels.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
- Experienced in designing, building and managing large scale infrastructure in AWS, including one or more configuration management tools for automation provisioning (Ansible).
- Familiarity with Lambda, IAM, CloudFront, EC2, RDS.
- Familiar with Linux & MacOS as development environments
- Preferably familiar with Ruby on Rails & Elixir + Phoenix Framework & PWA
- Experience with coding in Python, Ruby, Bash, Nodejs.
- Experience with PostgreSQL Databases