Internship Programme - Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur /
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Fave Intern, you will:-
- Commit to a minimum 12 weeks of internship period.
- Be exposed to the full-on experience working in a fast -paced e-commerce environment.
- Learn crucial soft-skills such as communications, critical thinking, collaboration, adaptability, project management, time management, multitasking and etc; as well as technical skills.
- Experience a work culture that is open and equal, which means you can walk up to anyone in the office for advice, feedback or to share ideas too.
- Able to commit for a minimum of 12 weeks, or an internship period between 12 - 24 weeks (3 - 6 months)
- Passionate, collaborative, agile and ambitious
- Have a 'can-do' attitude
- Willing to take up the challenge and get your hands dirty to be able to learn from the specific team that you're assigned to
- Ready to learn and ready to win
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This is the list of various internship we have:
- Business Development
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resource
- Mobile Development
- Quality Assurance (Engineering)
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is just a click away.