Personal Assistant to the CEO
Fave is seeking a self-motivated individual with good judgment, an eye for accuracy, professional integrity, and an exceptional ability to attend to details and get things done to join the team as a
Personal Assistant to CEO.
This role involves scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and working across the teams. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, able to meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
As Personal Assistant to CEO, you will:
- Coordinate meeting preparation, manage and organize schedule: arrange meetings and conference calls including sending out invitations.
- Manage travel arrangements, both work and personal.
- Manage social engagement events with external parties, arrange bookings and invitations
- Coordinating speaking engagements.
- File expense claims and dispatch documents for signatures.
- Assists with office and team activities such as All-Hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events.
- Assist the CEO on personal errand as and when needed.
To be successful on this role, you need to have the following skills:
- Detailed oriented, proactive and a fast learner
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Tech savvy and knows how to use the internet and apps to get things done
- Immense sense of integrity and honesty and has experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information