Business Development Executive (Travel Services)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a Business Development Executive to join us.
As a Business Development Executive (Travel Services), your will:
- Acquire and manage the relationships with merchants/partners within the travel/holiday/vacation services industry
- Source for travel partners that are potentially attractive to Fave customers
- Pitch and close deals that will be featured on Fave
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet expectations of partners, customers and Fave
- Operate as point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- This is high commissions role rewarding you based on results achieved
- Proactive go-getter, with great attention to detail
- An ability to relate to both partners and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills, love meeting new people
- Highly motivated, positive and cheerful personality
- 2-3 years of working experience within the travel services or related industries are preferred