Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Fave is looking for a self-motivated Communications Manager to handle both internal and external business communication and to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand recognition.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Be the main company spokesperson to the media. Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations. Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Monitor the news and social media channels. Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Work closely with the management team across the region to come up with the best messaging possible for each medium.
- Responsible for all branding initiatives (advertising, designs, taglines etc). Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales and internal communications
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
To be successful in this role, below are some desired experiences:
- Has a strong interest in the startup space (mobile payments, e-commerce, etc)
- Loves reading the news, especially tech news websites (TechCrunch, Digital News Asia etc)
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Skilled at creating content that both engages employees and keeps stockholders informed about business decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must
- Strong network with the media (regional contacts will be an added advantage)
- Experienced working in a PR agency is an added advantage