General Manager of Demand
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for a General Manager of Demand to join us.
As a General Manager of Demand, you will:
- Be responsible for driving growth from a Demand perspective for the business here in Malaysia.
- Co-own the overall country targets (GMV, GP and P&L).
- Plan and execute marketing promos, incentives and other key initiatives for weekly, monthly and quarterly planning cycles.
- Building & scaling new business models & markets. Chart out daily and weekly onsite campaigns to improve the overall conversions at category, sub category and merchant levels.
- Nurture partnerships to grow Fave's value offering for customers and merchants.
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive execution to achieve the overall Malaysia goals.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following:
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management.
- Expert in processing and analysing complex data.
- Strong business sense and ability to articulate and plan complex analysis to a wide range of audiences.
- Translate and execute these insights into actionable business plans to drive the results required to grow the business here in Malaysia.
- Ability to see big picture and good with details at the same time.