Videographer - Story Teller
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As Videographer - Story Teller , you will:
- Create, shoot, edit and produce videos story-telling merchants and Fave stories.
- Make creative and attention-grabbing videos that demonstrate our products to acquire more merchants and help them to grow their business.
- Work closely and brainstorm with merchant marketing team to create interesting video content.
- Create persuasive scripts and storyboards for the videos.
- Post-production of video footage.
- Refine video by seamlessly integrating captions, soundtrack, sound effects, and visual elements.
- Strategize video shoots and work collaboratively cross department/team to acquire talents and props needed for the shoot.
- Handle, set up and operate video equipment such as lighting, audio and camera.
- Handle photo-shoots when required for merchant marketing and other Fave events.
To be successful on this role, you need
- At least 1-2 years of experience with video production and creating compelling content for the web.
- Excellent expertise with video editing tools.
- Owning shooting equipment: camera, audio, lighting, etc.
- Solid understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Team player - able to work hand-in-hand with project managers, designers, and developers.
- Ability to craft a good story.