FAVE Graduate Programme
So, you’re a fresh graduate looking to kickstart your career?
Say hello to the Fave Graduate Programme – your opportunity to dive head first into a fast-growing tech startup, develop real-world skills by working on challenging projects, and become a whole new person in just one year. Sounds good? It gets better. You’ll work and collaborate with extremely smart and talented folks from across the world. They’ll mentor you, give you feedback to help you improve, and share knowledge and experiences that you can’t find in a classroom.
Now for the serious stuff– we’re trying to change the way local commerce works in Malaysia, and that’s hard work. You’ll be working hands-on in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and ambitious targets, which means you’ll learn what it takes to build and grow a company from the ground up.
Oh, and like any good startup, we have a fun side, too– ping pong, team lunches, movie nights, weekly badminton, regular Fave Up learning sessions… and even a punching bag if you want to let off some steam All of this in an open office that lets you walk up to anyone(founders included) to share ideas, ask questions, or just grab a coffee with.
The Fave Graduate Programme has intakes all year round, so if you’re a recent graduate looking for the most exciting first job you could ask for, this is it.
To join the programme, you must
- Love to hustle, get your hands dirty, and learn sales skills that will help you succeed in life.
- Be okay with working unpredictable hours, and even weekends if required.
- Want to learn constantly, and make money as you grow and succeed.
- Be passionate about building the next big thing in e-commerce.
What you will learn and work on:
- The Art of Selling: The #1 skill that will help you succeed at any job– mastering negotiations and sales.
- Technology: Understand new mobile and web products we’re building to help customers save, and businesses grow.
- Marketing: Learn what makes customers tick, and make sure we’re always bringing them the very best of the things they love.
- Teamwork: Work with a team that has the DNA of achievers built into them. During the Graduate Programme, you will get to interact and work teams ranging from Operations to Technology, and understand how your work impacts each of them uniquely.
- Innovation: Be a part of a team that’s always looking for simple answers to complex solutions faced by customers and businesses. You will get to be the voice and face of the company as we keep innovating to simplify the way Malaysia does business.
- Fun: Need we say more?