Partner Management Executive
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016), Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016), and Groupon Singapore (acquired in February 2017).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are now hiring a Partner Management Executive, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in KL!
We’ll need you to:
- Create a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, continuously building strong relationships with partners
- Detail-oriented and organised when on boarding new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their Fave experience
- Always on top-of-things, ensuring that partners’ class schedules and availability are up-to-date
- Being the key point of contact for all partners in your assigned region
- Calm under pressure; troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with all internal teams
- Deliver regular performance updates to your partners and to internal constituents
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Highly organised, confident, self motivated and persistent
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.