Group Strategy Associate
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
Our team is looking for Group Strategy Associate to join us.
As a Group Strategy Associate, you will:
- Manage and support regional and countries strategic planning and initiatives from end to end (project scoping, planning, management, implementation, tracking and analysis).
- Identify opportunities and risks for the strategic initiatives.
- Drive strategic initiatives and process improvements to meet the organisation's goals.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key external and internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following:
- Working experience in consulting firm, investment banking or related field.
- Experience in strategy or related role would be a plus.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- Has excellent understanding of the business and potential challenges.
- Good project management skills.
- Team player with good communications and stakeholders management skills.