Business Development Executive - Food & Beverages
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Executive - Food & Beverages, you will:
- Acquire, manage and grow the partnership with merchants from the food and beverages industries.
- Source leads of merchants that are potentially attractive to Fave's consumers.
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet expectations of merchants, customers and Fave.
- Operate as point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts/merchants.
- This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results.
- Highly motivated and goal-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- An ability to relate to both merchants and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties.
- Proactive go-getter, with great attention to detail.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience is a plus.