The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016), Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016), and Groupon Singapore (acquired in February 2017).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Handle full sets of accounts which cover General Accounts, Accounts Payable and Billings.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet.
- Monitor and reconcile AP aging
- Liaise with internal departments, corporate office, bankers, auditors, company secretary and tax agents on daily operations
- Manage vendor profiles and records
- Process employee expense reimbursements in accordance with reimbursement policy
- Develop appropriate policies and controls for entire payables process
- Develop monthly close schedules, as well as the monthly close processLiaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Handle Corporate & banking matters.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification (CPA, ACCA)
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar position with a MNC company
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years of audit experience.
- Resourceful with strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command in English
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, ability to work with Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Flexible person ready to work in a fast-paced regional startup
- Hustler – desire to take on ad hoc projects as they arise