Internship - Offline Marketing - Ipoh
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for full-time interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: rewards and mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
- This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with Fave’s offline marketing team.
- Your job scope is a mixture of offline marketing activities.
- You will spend 50% of your time working closely with a pioneering team, executing various marketing initiatives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The remaining 50% of time time will be dedicated to on-ground promotion at Fave partner locations, giving demos and training to Fave merchants’ service staff, and promoting Fave to new customers.
- This role is perfect for those who love to be up and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
- You must have grit and be very hard working.
- A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary.
- These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
- You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Brownie points if you are skilled in graphic design and / or video editing!