Internship - Partner Support - KL
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are now hiring a Partner Support Intern to join our dynamic Partner Support team based in KL!
We're expecting you to:
- Process confirmed deals by entering deal options, capping, pricing, and other relevant information.
- Handle deal information in a meticulous manner and ensure all information being inputted is accurate.
- Review data for deficiency or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Update KFIT schedules accurately in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc administrative operational tasks.
We'll need you to:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have great attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to analyse and organize data appropriately
- Have strong communication and analytical problem solving skills
- Display strong research skills
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Adaptable to change