People Operations Executive
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As People Operations Executive, you will:
- Manage all office/workplace related requests and stakeholders involved.
- Arrange and manage any travel related bookings for employees from the Malaysia office.
- Manage employment pass applications and any other items needed to assist our international employees.
- Support and facilitate induction and on-boarding for new hires as well as off-boarding.
- Manage all people related tools and systems used.
- Organise Great Place to Work initiatives and programmes for employees based in Malaysia.
- A fast learner who is trustworthy, organised and detail oriented.
- Great communication skills and a very positive, cheerful and approachable personality.
- Good with digital tools, systems and processes.
- Experience in Project/Event Management is a bonus.