Internship - Graphic Design (Marketing) - KL
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
You will be:
- Working with marketing team to design materials used for consumer marketing
- Committing 2-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern.
- Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up.
- Learning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking.
- Having a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Background in Graphic Design.
- Photoshop, Illustrator proficiency
- Sketch proficiency is a bonus
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- A Mac Laptop.
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is just a click away.