Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Handle full sets of accounts which cover General Accounts, Accounts Payable and Billings.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet.
- Monitor and reconcile AP aging
- Liaise with internal departments, corporate office, bankers, auditors, company secretary and tax agents on daily operations
- Manage vendor profiles and records
- Process employee expense reimbursements in accordance with reimbursement policy
- Develop appropriate policies and controls for entire payables process
- Develop monthly close schedules, as well as the monthly close process
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Handle Corporate & banking matters.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification (CPA, ACCA)
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar position with a MNC company
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years of audit experience.
- Resourceful with strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command in English
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, ability to work with Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Flexible person ready to work in a fast-paced regional startup
- Hustler – desire to take on ad hoc projects as they arise