Business Development Executive - Penang
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016) and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016).
It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
WE'LL NEED YOU TO:
- Acquire and manage the relationship with restaurants, cafes, spas and other lifestyle service providers in your area
- Find new places that FAVE customers would like to go in your area
- Pitch and close deals that will be featured on the platform
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet the expectations of partners and FAVE, while simultaneously attracting customers
- Operate as a key point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- At least a Diploma in Commerce or equivalent
- Ability to relate to both partners and customers to seek deals which benefit both parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eager to meet new people
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Positive and cheerful personality
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Able to converse in Mandarin
This is a high-commissions role, whereby your results will be reflected in your rewards. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.