Internship - Growth Planning - Jakarta
Growth Planning department is responsible for entire merchandising real estate, focus on deal packaging and quality, demand, supply, research & analysis, revenue planning, and come up with creative ideas for marketing campaigns.
We're looking for candidate who is creative and analytical at the same time by applying logical reasons in every action plans. Candidate should be detail oriented, show hands on approach, have interest in data analysis presentation skills, and friendly with high energy to work closely with other teams.
- Research and Analysis - Study the trends creatively and quantitatively to evaluate historical performances and understand upcoming situations and act accordingly in advance.
- Analyze Historical Data - Candidate will get to learn research & analysis skills.
- Revenue Planning & Forecasting - Candidate will get to learn excel skills, build revenue plans, identifying gaps and opportunities in the market. & share the reporting and analysis with the business leaders (including Country Manager)
- Merchandising - Manage online real estate including campaigns to help maximizing sales performances
- Idea Generation - Create opportunities for the sales and marketing teams with generating innovative ideas; come up with sales / marketing campaign pitch, breakdown sales pitch related problems, generate alternatives.
- Candidate with pursuing commerce/finance/management degree preferred
- Basic MS excel skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have attention to detail and interest in building and improvising processes
- Creative mindset with marketing intent
- On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.